Bumi Linggah Villas Bali
Hygiene & Safety Protocols
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
Bumi Linggah Villas Bali takes standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and is taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. We are tirelessly working to ensure that we meet the latest requirements on rigorous hygiene and cleaning standards throughout public areas, including lobbies, reception, pool areas and guest rooms. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
These efforts are thoroughly and carefully done to show our guests that in Bumi Linggah Villas, your well-being is our top priority. None of your comfort will be compromised with us, so we encourage our dear guests not to worry and to enjoy their stay well.
Below are the specific steps Bumi Linggah Villas Bali is taking to meet our objectives, which include:
- Guests who book airport transfers are met by a Bumi Linggah Villas driver and escorted to their private vehicle, which is thoroughly sanitized before and after every trip. Guests’ luggages are stowed in the car by the driver, while the driver wears a face mask and does not handle luggages personally.
- Body temperature checks are being conducted at Bumi Linggah Villas’ Main Gate for guests, team members and suppliers.
- After arrival at Bumi Linggah Villas, guest’s luggages are sanitized thoroughly.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed at key guest and team member entrances and public areas (i.e. lobby reception, restaurants, etc.).
Room Check-In and Check-Out:
- Each desk at the Reception area is being sanitized once per hour.
- Hand sanitizers are available at Reception desks.
- Room keys are being sanitized prior to being given to guests.
- Face masks are being worn by all front-line team members.
- A 24-hour interval is being followed after a guest’s check-out from the room.
- Social distancing is being followed by each Bumi Linggah Villas’ team member when in direct contact with guests.
- High touch areas such as remote control, desk, safety box, master switches are sanitized thoroughly.
- Doors and windows are always open during room cleaning.
- Decorative cushions and bed runners have been removed from all the rooms, and are available upon request only.
- Honor bar and cutlery drawer seals to demonstrate to guests that no one has touched these subsequent to them being replenished and sanitized.
- The minibar is being replenished upon request only.
- Welcome letter in the room listing all the enhanced hygiene and cleanliness measures that are in place at Bumi Linggah Villas.
- Housekeeping services like bed linen change and room cleaning are done regarding to hotel schedule or guest request.
- The removal of paper amenities and pens including the guest directory. Except on guest request with physical distancing.
Dining and food handling:
- Room service food orders are being delivered to the guest’s villa and set up on the dining table.
- No buffet is available at Bumi Linggah Villas until further notice.
- Social distancing protocol is in place between guests, culinary and waiting staff.
- Restaurant seating plan offers ample space between the dining tables.
- Restaurant menus, bill folders are sanitized prior to being given to guests.
Bumi Linggah Villas’ team:
- Regular training sessions on housekeeping and hygiene protocols are provided.
- In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act of hygiene such as hand washing. It is important for the team’s health and that of our guests.
- All Bumi Linggah Villas’ team members are completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.